To support caregivers by providing a place of loving, compassionate care for their disabled and aging loved ones, that offers safe, engaging, and reliable adult services focused on keeping families together.
Our experienced, trustworthy staff is committed to providing loving, quality care and support that promote physical, spiritual, and mental well-being. Our Life Enrichment Center offers an innovative, vibrant, and community-centric environment that fosters meaningful activity, socialization and individual acceptance. We are helpful, kind and respectful to the needs, beliefs and values of all we serve.
Peachtree Christian Health has a professional team of staff, contractors, and volunteers working together to plan, develop, and advance our mission to support caregivers by providing a place of loving, compassionate care for their disabled and aging loved ones, that offers safe, engaging, and reliable adult services focused on keeping families together. Our Team works diligently to ensure a successful and sustainable program and facility.
Director of Community Relations
2018 Board of Directors
J. Scot Kirkpatrick, Board Chair
Anne M. Mancini, President
Jeff Busbee, Vice President
Jan DeSalvo, Treasurer
Dianne D. Watson, Secretary
Michael A. Biggs
Barry W. Burt
Frank M. Circelli
Robert P. Dutlinger
Michael J. Hinterschied
Barbara D. Howard
Suzanne M. Hudgens
Rev. Jarrod Longbons
Brian M. Mulligan
Martha S. Todd, President Emeritus
2018 Events Advisory Board
Brian Finneran, Golf Honorary Chairman
Cole Hudgens, Golf Team Captain
Kathryn Parsons Willis
Our Professional Contractors
Architectural Planning and Design: Workplace Strategies, Winston-Salem, NC
General Contractor: Belcher Construction
Civil and Structural Engineering: Foresite Group
Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing: McKnight – Smith – Ward – Griffin Engineers, Inc.
Financing by: The Piedmont Bank
Marketing and Public Relations: Paige Havens, Independent Consultant
Adult Day and Respite Care Services Consultants: Life Enrichment Center of Cleveland County, NC
- Life Enrichment Center Opens!
- Peachtree Christian Health construction and renovation to convert hospice facility into a Life Enrichment Center to provide adult day and respite care services.
- Peachtree Christian Hospice serves their last hospice patient (December)
- Peachtree Christian Hospice formally becomes Peachtree Christian Health (December)
- Peachtree Christian Hospice staff visit Life Enrichment Center of Cleveland County, NC for feasibility study (October)
- PruittHealth Hospice formally announces its decision to stop serving as the Operator of Peachtree Christian Hospice (November)
- Peachtree Christian Hospice announces future plans as a Life Enrichment Center (November)
- Peachtree Christian Hospice Board of Directors formally approves business proposal to proceed with plans for conversion to Peachtree Christian Health and development of Life Enrichment Center (November)
- The first Bill and Martha Todd Leadership Award is presented to Dr. Joseph Henry and Mrs. Mary Woodall Barnes (April)
- Martha S. Todd named President, Emeritus for her nearly two decades of service and leadership to Peachtree Christian Hospice (December)
- Anne Mancini is named President of Peachtree Christian Hospice (December)
- Co-developer of Peachtree Christian Hospice, William N. Todd, Sr. passes on January 22 and the Annual Golf Classic is renamed in his memory as the Annual “Bill Todd Memorial” Golf Classic
- First Annual Benefit, Gala, and Awards Dinner
- First Annual Golf Classic
- Peachtree Christian Hospice Grand Opening and first hospice patient is admitted
- After a nationwide search, United Hospice, now PruittHealth Hospice, was selected as the healthcare organization to operate Peachtree Christian Hospice
- Groundbreaking ceremonies for the Peachtree Christian Hospice facility
- Bill and Martha Todd lead a working committee of members of Peachtree Christian Church which later becomes the PCH Board of Directors
- Mr. D. Scott Hudgens, Jr. shared with Dr. James Lee Collins, Jr. of Peachtree Christian Church his dream of building a hospice. Dr. Collins and the people of Peachtree Christian Church agree to sponsor the Hospice, and Mr. Hudgens offers to fund the cost of the building and donate the property.
Peachtree Christian Health, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Peachtree Christian Health provides day and respite care services for adults regardless of their sex, race, national origin, sexual orientation, faith, or financial means. We care for individuals and their families regardless of their ability to pay. Donations to Peachtree Christian Health may be tax deductible; consult your tax advisor. Our Tax Identification number is 58-2459238.
The mission of Peachtree Christian Health, A Life Enrichment Center, is to support caregivers by providing a place of loving, compassionate care for their disabled and aging loved ones, that offers safe, engaging, and reliable adult services focused on keeping families together. While 2018 will be a year of renovation and construction, we anticipate opening our new and exciting adult day and respite care facility in early 2019.
3430 Duluth Park Lane, Duluth, GA 30096