Adult Program and Services
At Peachtree Christian Health, we understand that individuals with health limitations want to live life to its fullest potential. Our Life Enrichment Center provides caregivers a safe place for their loved ones with physical, health, and mental challenges to spend the day participating in meaningful and therapeutic activities. We care for participants with diverse health and activities of daily living needs. Peachtree Christian Health offers a full continuum of services including:
- Caregiver/Family Support
- Medical Monitoring and Medication Administration
- Clinical and Personal Care
- Dementia-Friendly Programs
- Chef-Prepared Meals and Dietary Counseling
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Security and Emergency Call Systems
- Horticultural, Art, Music, and Pet Therapy
- Mind, Body, and Spiritual Engagement
- Educational Programs and Community Partnerships
- Scholarship Program for Low Income Families…And much more!
We schedule many activities throughout the day to ensure our participants stay active and engaged. To view our Activity Calendar, CLICK HERE.
We are open Monday through Friday, 6:30 am until 6:00 pm and we offer full days and half day programs. There is a 2-day minimum per week to attend our day program. Our program fees are based on two levels of care: those who require standard care and for those who need more assistance. Half day fees are: $50/4 hours Level 1; $60/4 hours Level 2. Full days are $85/Level 1; $100/Level 2. Fees are determined during a free assessment. This daily fee includes breakfast, lunch and snacks, as well as activities.
We also offer ancillary services to assist caregivers with personal care services that include:
- Hair Stylist
Community Programs and Services
Conveniently located in Duluth, GA, just minutes from I-85, we can offer delicious, restaurant-style catering services as well.
We understand that life is often unpredictable, especially when faced with the unique challenges of aging and disabilities. So we work to provide programs that enrich the lives of all our participants, caregivers and families. Each of our programs is designed to develop the behaviors needed to thrive throughout all of life’s circumstances. We incorporate throughout our day the ‘CHERISH NOW’ principles which encourage 10 attitudes that have been proven to promote health and wellness and improve quality of life no matter what life throws in our way. We invite you and your loved one to join us for a tour and free personal assessment and experience the difference that happens when you are able to “CHERISH NOW”.The 10 “CHERISH NOW” behaviors we encourage include:
- Creativity – come enjoy old hobbies and seek new activities
- Hope – let us help you stay positive and brighten your outlook
- Expression – improve your communication and express your emotions
- Readiness – we will help you plan for the future and practice time management
- Integration – here you are an important member of the community and involved with others. We remind you of your purpose and help you keep things in perspective.
- Socialization – we help you develop and maintain strong, positive relationships through on-site visits and remote communication tools with the community and your family.
- Health – our wellness programs encourage healthy choices for your physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental well-being.
- Narration – you have an important story to tell; let us hear and help you develop your story and find meaning in all your experiences.
- Openness – we strive to take deep breaths and live in the moment by practicing mindfulness and gratefulness.
- Whole-heartedness – we respect all backgrounds and cultures and want to help all our participants embrace their individualism by strengthening their core set of values.
Peachtree Christian Health is a non-profit, full-service life enrichment center designed specifically to provide safe, engaging, and reliable adult day services for families caring for elderly and disabled adults. Our programs are designed to enrich the lives of all our participants, their caregivers, and their families. Our goal is to empower all people to live life to its fullest.
3430 Duluth Park Lane, Duluth, GA 30096