Programs and Services
At Peachtree Christian Health, we compassionately serve individuals with health limitations enabling them to live life to its fullest potential. Our Life Enrichment Center provides caregivers a safe place for their adult loved ones of all ages and dementias, including those with neurodegenerative diseases. We provide brain health programs and services (illustrated below) that are geared to persons of varying abilities and levels of care.
We schedule many activities throughout the day to ensure our participants stay active and engaged. To view our Activity Calendar, please look below.
At Peachtree Christian Health, we realize the importance of providing support and resources to our caregivers. Call 770-624-2727 for more information.
ARTICLES AND RESEARCH:
Emotionally Surviving Dementia | Respite is Required | RCI Caregivers in Crisis Report
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- American Parkinson’s Disease Association
- Atlanta Regional Commission
- Center for Pan Asian Community Services
- Comfort Keepers
- Emory Integrated Memory Care Clinic
- Georgia Memory Net
- Gwinnett Senior Services
- Laona M. Kitchen Foundation
- Lewy Body Dementia Association
- Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving
- Senior Provisions