Peachtree Christian Health welcomes you and invites you to join us in our new mission to support caregivers and their loved ones by providing a compassionate care center offering safe, engaging, and reliable adult day services.
Peachtree Christian Health offers a full continuum of services including:
- Caregiver/Family Support
- Medical Monitoring and Medication Administration
- Clinical and Personal Care
- Dementia-Friendly Programs
- Chef-Prepared Meals and Dietary Counseling
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Security and Emergency Call Systems
- Horticultural, Art, Music, and Pet Therapy
- Mind, Body, and Spiritual Engagement
- Educational Programs and Community Partnerships
- Scholarship Program for Low Income Families
. . . And much, much more!
PCH Grand Opening Featured in Gwinnett Daily Post
CBS Features Peachtree Christian Health’s ‘Open Neighborhood’ Program
Our very own Christi Heidt recently appeared on Public Affairs on Peach to talk about our “Open Neighborhood” program. Please watch! The segment was aired on CBS46.
Peachtree Christian Health is a non-profit, full-service life enrichment center designed specifically to provide safe, engaging, and reliable adult day services for families caring for elderly and disabled adults. Our programs are designed to enrich the lives of all our participants, their caregivers, and their families. Our goal is to empower all people to live life to its fullest.
3430 Duluth Park Lane, Duluth, GA 30096