Who are we?
At Peachtree Christian Health, a Life Enrichment Center for older adults and those living with dementia, both caregivers and their loved ones experience enriched quality of life that is cost affordable and enables families to remain together and live life to its fullest.
We provide safe care for our elderly patients. Our staff is following CDC guidelines: ensuring covered facemasks to everyone on site, six feet apart physically distance, and washing hands regularly, as tolerated. To date, 67% of PCH staff and 77% of PCH participants have been COVID-19 vaccinated.
Call (770) 624–2727 for a virtual tour!
Safety. Socialization. Enrichment
Our Priorities for Your Loved Ones
- CDC COVID-19 protocol administration (as best as possible)
- Medical oversight with person-centered care plans
- Monitored cameras in main hallways and program rooms
- Nurse Call and Wander Guard Systems
- State-of-the-art, 25,000 sq. ft center located on 8.6 acres (6 ft. fence-secured)
- Friendly atmosphere encouraging conversation and positive expression
- Small and large group interactions appropriate to interests and abilities
- Various activities to enhance physical and cognitive abilities
- Education, training, support, and resource assistance for the entire family